Best hats to keep you warm in the winter
It is very important to keep your head warm in the winter since you lose such a huge percentage of your body heat from your head. Be it furry trapper hats, bright beanies or even mad bomber hats, you can take a cue from the stylish celebrities sporting them on the street. Check out Taylor Swift flaunting the ultra-chic look in a bright red beanie. She has completed the look with matching red lips.
If you are looking for protective and trendy bomber hats then you cannot resist this flying ace bomber hat that has been modeled after WWII flight crew headgear. The hat bas been specifically designed to keep your cranium cozy. The cute and protective hat features-
- Tumbled full-grain leather
- Plush rex rabbit fur trim in front and under the earflaps
- Polyester quilted lining inside
- Buckle chin strap
Looking for some fashionable slouchy knit beanies? This Wooden Ships open knit striped beanie has elastic around opening for optimum comfort. So when wearing them, you don’t have to worry about getting a red crease on your forehead when you take them off.
Trapper hats are another cute pick of the season. They add to the vintage and rustic feel and keep you snug too. Sport them with pea coats or suede jackets to stay warm. In fact, these cute babies offer more than just protection. Here are a few reasons to pick them-
- Intentional accessorizing couldn’t be easier. With these hats, you look wow without trying too hard and of course, they are protective too
- Be it a wide brimmed fedora hat or even a regular bomber, you can look while staying warm with these fashion forward accessories
- And if you want to hide that undone hair or don’t want to shampoo in the freezing weather, these hats are a savior. Instead of running to the salon for a shampoo, simply sport these