Best running toe shoes
Ever seen shoes that look like feet? Well these are toe shoes and that come with complete articulated toe pockets. The pioneers of the style, Vibram fivefingers kso, were first introduced around 2006, innovating the concept of barefoot running shoes. Fila Skele-toes are the updated version of this barefoot running concept, which were launched early 2011, along with the Fall 2011 Adidas Adipure Trainers.
It is said that being barefoot is the ideal state or default condition for all human beings. Shoes are just a technology that humans created to adapt to various surfaces. The toe shoe concept is to let the feet get the same bare-foot state, while providing other functions. And brands like Fila shoes have just catered to the same.
Some of the benefits that you get here are-
- More agility to make better use of the feet, especially for runners.
- These are great for individuals who use their feet more like workmen or construction professionals.
- It also means fewer injuries, as your feet are in the exact state that nature wanted it to be.
- Better comfort and balance thanks to the natural state.
Fila closeouts and toe shoes feature with a flexible upper of nylon and rubber. These Fila Skele-Toes Trifit water shoes are a great pair for boaters and casual strolls in both dry and aquatic environments. It features a flexible nylon upper with rubber heel counter. The lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole come with a two-piece rubber outsole with herringbone tread pattern.
There are some cons of these shoes too like-
- They appear very unconventional and rather non-trendy. So they are more suited for a casual ambience and surely not work appropriate.
- Secondly, they might not fit or conform to all kinds of toe lengths and can be rather restrictive. And then you cannot wear them with regular socks, only toe socks work here.
And with a little practice and patience, you even start to see the benefits of barefoot running for yourself.