Put a stop to your blackheads once and for all!
Blackheads, possibly the worst of all facial blemishes are the hardest to get rid of. No matter how many of those pore masks you rip off, pre-facial steams you take, and scrubs you buy those pesky little oil filled pockets keep finding their way back to your face. Concealer can only do so much, and let’s face it, we’ve all had enough. But now you can end your blackheads once and for all with a blackhead extractor.
What is a blackhead extractor?
As a woman who’s T-zone is often plagued with blackheads, I was intrigued to hear about a tool, about the size of a pen that could virtually cure my face of all its blemishes. This pen shaped comedome extractor has to special fittings on each end to help safely and hygienically clear your skin of both black and white heads.
If you’re a woman who in the past has used her hands to clear a black or whitehead, you might be thinking, why can’t I just keep doing it with my hands? Well here are two major reasons:
- When you clear a black or whitehead with your hands you’re actually using too much pressure causing your skin to bruise or even bleed, which means it will take longer to heal.
- When you use your fingers to clear your skin you are actually transferring the oils from your hands to your face, which will actually have your face breaking out more often.
How do I use a blackhead remover?
Before you use the blackhead remover, you want to open your pores with a hot water compress or a quick steam in your shower because it makes the oil and dirt clogging your pores come out easier. So the best time to use this blackhead removal tool is right after you get out of your shower, after you’ve washed your face.
- Choose which end of the tool you want to use, the blackhead extractor is the flat side and the whitehead extractor is the loop.
- Once you’ve chosen which end of the tool you need lay that tip gently on the blemish making sure that the black or whitehead is in the center of the tool.
- Begin to apply slow and even pressure gently until the dirt and oil is forced out of the pore.
- If the oil and dirt does not come out easily, do not continue to apply pressure because this can cause scaring and infection. Instead let that blemish rest and try again the next day.
- After you’ve cleared all your blemishes from your face, wipe again with a hot compress and then apply a healing facial lotion or moisturizer.
Use this tool about two to three times a week and you won’t believe how quickly your skin clears! If you already have an amazing blackhead extractor let us know how much you love it and how clear your skin is with comments and pictures below.