How you can make your laptop eco-friendly
You can find so many easy ways to make your laptop more eco-friendly. It is true that laptops tend to be better for the environment anyhow because they use less energy than a desktop computer. In this reference, a solar laptop charger is great for someone because they can use their laptop outside and not use any power at all other than sunlight.
A solar laptop charger not only helps you conserve energy, but is easier on the pocket too. So along with the environmental benefits, you are actually saving some bucks for yourself too. You don’t have to worry about this adding to your electrical bills. Check out this Voltaic 1024 generator solar laptop charger that comes with a mobile power office. It features-
- An integrated 16.8 Watt solar panel
- 60 Watt hour battery pack
- Charges power laptops, cell phones, tablets, cameras, and most other hand held electronics efficiently
You can also check out the options for a laptop docking station like this HP KP080UT 2008 120W notebook docking station. It includes a range of convenient expansion for charging your notebooks.
There are many other alternatives available today for making your laptop eco-friendly. Some of these are-
- Don not leave your laptop on charge all the time. Not only is it bad for your laptop as it has a poor impact on the battery, it also adds to the environmental damage.
- You should try to hibernate or put your laptop on standby when you are getting up for intervals longer than 10 minutes, this way your notebook battery will last longer.
- Buy a laptop that is energy efficient and has a better battery life so you don’t have to charge it too often.
With these simple tips you can extend the battery life of your laptop and also conserve the environment.