It’s the “S” — Sketchers and fun ways to wear them
If it has to be fun combined with comfort, good looks teamed up with roominess, typically you can always count on a pair of Sketchers to deliver. I started wearing Sketchers after I got my first pair when I was around eight years, and still 28 years later, I’m almost 30, I am still able to find a Sketchers shoe style that I love.
Of course, one of the main reasons for loving the Skechers shoes is the comfort factor. Not to forget the lovely colors and stylish looks of the shoes. My latest buy was that of Shape-ups and I can keep raving about it.
- These walking shoes are Skechers trainers that are perfectly designed to stimulate more balance and muscles with a rocker sole.
- The soft kinetic wedge is extremely sturdy too.
- The best part is that the rocker sole makes walking just way too easy and I feel a rolling action.
- Did you know that there is a shock absorbing action which makes the shoe a rather comfortable one?
- However, what convinced me to buy the shoe was how it activates and tones the muscles to develop posture and balance of the leg and buttock muscles.
A couple of years ago I had picked by Bobs by Skechers and I still love wearing them. Available in several attractive colors and prints, these shoes are a great option for everyday wear. Did you know it works perfectly for indoor as well as outdoor use? In mind, it takes relaxation to a new level. The slipper like comfort with it’s soft fabric upper and the free-form rounded toe. I love how the stitching gives it the casual flair.
In general I love the great and happy feeling of Skechers. The shoes add a spring to the step since they are comfortable right out of the box, no need to spend excess time wearing them in.