How to wear your favorite pair of riding boots during spring
After a long and frigid winter spring has finally arrived. Your favorite pair of riding boots can still be worn in spring and make you look stunning. A pair of English riding boots has always been my favorite to create fashionable outfits. This spring I plan to sport some of my favorite outfits:
- Black leggings or skinny jeans is one of the easiest yet smartest way to look chic. In fact it is one of the simplest outfits to look good when you are in a hurry and might not have time to throw in a “real” attire in place. A tank top combined with a shrug or even a stole can complete your outfit with perfection
- Colored jeans have been a part of spotlight trend. The have been a distinct part of fashion now and with riding boots look very suave. A knotted top with a satchel might do the magic to my outfit
- I plan to show off my boots and a bit of my leg too by combining it with my short skirts or even a mini dress. It is sure to look very hot! Why not try a loose romper dress too?
- Last weekend I wore my denim cropped pants and a bright yellow parka. The riding boots looked simply great and I surely had several eyes turning to look at me. In fact I picked up this style from the fashionista Courtney Kardashian who wore a smart single breasted trench coat and finished it with riding boots.
- A very casual and smart look which I loved was what Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge dressed her riding boots with. A dotty top, a brown leather jacket and blue denim jeans. If you have a brown riding boots then it is the ideal combination.
Grab a stunning bag you know you are ready to paint the town red.