An ergonomic chair makes desk work more comfortable!
I always would get a back ache as I sat at my computer desk every day. It did not strike me there was an issue with my chair until one day my colleague pointed out. The chair was rather uncomfortable and thus giving me quite a bit of stress on my back and neck. This was when I decided to pick up an ergonomic chair for myself. After researching I realized that the following tips are great to pick up an ergonomic chair.
- Seat depth is an important criterion. Ideally there should be four inches between the back of the knees and the seat. In fact adjusting the seat depth can be done as per the length of one’s legs
- Arm rests have been a boon for the chair I chose. However I made sure that it was adjustable. This helps in avoiding all kinds of wrist strain.
- The tilt tension was a matter I looked into since it is a function of a person’s weight
- Having a comfortable back rest is an essential feature in an ergonomic chair. The height and the angle can be adjusted in my case
- The capability to swivel is the last tip which you need to check in the chair. The rotation ability is provided by the swivel. This helps me tremendously since I can move around easily without having to strain myself a lot.
Now I am thankful about my investment since it has increased my efficiency at work. Did you know you can get an ergonomic chair which is customized as per your weight too? Get one soon and you would know how useful it is! It has helped me tremendously, in many different ways!