Easy Fish Recipes
With all the studies conducted, you know by now that the benefits of eating fish isn’t just another humdrum fad. It not only helps lower your risk for cancer, Alzheimer’s, and heart attack, but it also helps keep those stubborn wrinkles off your face. The question now is how do you incorporate fish into your family dinners? What fish recipe out there is going to make your kids love it?
Fortunately for you, we have a couple of easy, 15-minute fish recipes that you can serve for dinner, or pack for lunch. And no, it’s not fish and chips.
Broiled Sesame Cod
1 ½ pounds cod fillets
1 teaspoon melted butter
1 pinch ground black pepper
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 teaspoon dried tarragon
1. Preheat the oven broiler and line the broiler pan with aluminum foil.
2. Place the cod fillets on the foil, brush with butter, and season with lemon juice, tarragon, and black pepper. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
3. Broil the fish for about 10 minutes. Serve.
Garlic Butter Tilapia
4 tilapia fillets
2 tablespoons butter
2 cloves finely minced garlic
dash of salt and pepper
dash of paprika
1. Combine butter, garlic, salt, pepper, and paprika in a saucepan. Place over low heat until butter is melted. Remove from heat.
2. Line baking dish with foil and brush the butter mixture in the bottom. Brush the tops of each tilapia fillet with the butter mixture.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Serve.