No-Bake Oreo Recipes We Love
From cookies and cream ice cream to cookies and cream cake to wicked Oreos topped with vanilla ice cream, there’s no denying that Oreos are love. No matter what age bracket you’re in, when you’re handed an Oreo, you eat it. This 102-year-old cookie is one of America’s favorite foods. Whether you twist and dunk it or deep fry it in a heavy pancake mix batter, you don’t get tired of it. And because we’re also in love with this chocolate cookie and sweet cream mix, we’re sharing these 5 amazing no-bake Oreo recipes with you:
Oreo Cheesecake Pretzel Bites
7 whole Oreo cookies
1 oz cream cheese
24 squares pretzels
1 cup chocolate chunks
1. Crush the Oreos with a food processor.
2. Stir the cream cheese in to make the dough.
3. Pinch a tablespoon of dough to form a little square and sandwich the mix into two pretzels.
4. Top with melted chocolate chunks and add sprinkles.
5. Chill and serve.
Oreo Chocolate Lasagna
35 Oreo cookies
6 tbsp butter, melted
8 oz cream cheese, softened
¼ cup sugar
2 tbsp cold milk
12 oz whipped cream
2 packs of 3.9 oz chocolate instant pudding
3 ¼ cups cold milk
1. Crush Oreos in food processor. Mix in butter and press into bottom of 13×9” dish. Refrigerate.
2. Whisk cream cheese, sugar and the 2 tbsp of cold milk until blended. Stir in 1 ¼ cups of whipped cream and spread over crust.
3. Beat pudding mix and 3 ¼ cups cold milk with whisk and pour over cream cheese layer.
4. Cover with remaining whipped cream.
5. Sprinkle with crushed Oreo cookies.
6. Refrigerate for 4 hours.