5 Recipes to Welcome Cinco de Mayo With
Happy Cinco de Mayo! Have a fun, raucous fiesta filled with loud music, sumptuous food, and overflowing drinks. Here are three very special quick and easy cocktail recipes specially dedicated to your Cinco de Mayo festivities:
1. Mix equal parts of:
frozen limeade concentrate
2. Add one Corona.
3. Stir and serve.
1. Rim a glass with salt.
2. Fill the glass with ice, add:
2 ounces tequila
½ ounce lime juice
3. Top off with 6 ounces fresh grapefruit soda.
Crouching Tiger (shooter)
1. Pour the following ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice:
½ ounce SOHO Lychee Liqueur
½ ounce blue agave silver tequila
2. Shake well.
3. Strain into shot glasses and serve.
1. Fill a glass with ice and add the following:
1 ½ ounces of tequila
1 ounce unfiltered apple cider
½ ounce fresh lemon juice
¼ ounce crème de cassis
2. Stir well.
3. Add apple slices for garnish.
1. Combine and shake all the following ingredients over ice:
1 part Jagermeister
½ part vodka
1 part tequila
½ part raspberry juice
½ part grenadine
2. Strain into a cocktail glass.