Completing your suit collection
My father has always told me of the importance of investing in a well curated suit collection. Whether you are graduating from college, starting work or attending weddings, a good suit can come in very handy. Here’s a list of basic suits to start you off.
- A gray suit is the workhouse of a man’s suit collection. The best part is that it looks good on most complexions and goes well with most ties and shirts. In my mind, it is a color which one can wear all through the year.
- A solid navy suit is another must. It is sure to be one of the busiest suits which one can have. A navy jacket can be worn in several other ways too. Whether it is with a neutral color pair of pants or jeans for a casual look, it is bound to look nice. In fact, you can even pair a navy jacket with a cardigan in the winter.
- A solid black suit is almost like having a life insurance in that you should really have it just in case. The pristine and crisp look is necessary for weddings, black tie events, and funerals. This suit is sure to keep you sharp for most places you go.
- A very stylish option for me would be a brown suit. In fact, they look smart for day events and prove to be a great semi formal settings.
- A pinstriped suit is another prized possession to most men. Not only does it look very sophisticated, it can soften the look of every man.
The best part is that these different kinds of suits can add tremendous diversity to a man’s wardrobe. Don’t forget you can experiment with several cuts like an Italian, American or English.